Your Employer Agreement is available on Benefits Connect through October 7. This is your opportunity to review and select the benefits you'll offer employees beginning in 2023. Haven’t started your Employer Agreement yet? Here are seven tips to help you get started.
- Start here: Visit pensions.org/benefits for resources to help you make benefits decisions and complete your Employer Agreement.
- Review 2023 benefits: Be sure to consider the benefits that can be offered to any employee, regardless of the number of hours they are regularly scheduled to work. You can offer these benefits to both full- and part-time employees.
- Offering the same benefits: If you’d like to offer the same benefits to the same employees and groups, a feature in Benefits Connect makes it easy to carry over your 2022 benefits choices into 2023: Click the No Changes to Employer Agreement button on the Start Here page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Create Employer Agreement. You will be taken to the Review & Submit page showing your current benefits offerings with 2023 costs. Review to make certain the choices are still right for your organization and click Submit.
- Offering medical benefits to a new employee or group: If you’d like to offer medical benefits to a new employee or a new benefit group, call the Board of Pensions for costs.
- Offering new benefits to a new or existing group of employees: If you’re considering offering new benefits to a new or existing benefit group and want to know the cost, the modeling feature in Benefits Connect can help predict costs and cost-sharing with employees. This is a great way to compare costs and budget for 2023 before making your final benefits selections. You can even print out your models to share with your staff or session.
- Save models with your Employer Agreement: You can save various models with your Employer Agreement submission. If you need to make changes after you submit your Agreement, you can do so through October 7; your latest submission as of October 7 will be your final Employer Agreement for 2023.
- Need assistance? If you have questions, or you’re still unsure about how to get started, call our Employer Services team at 800-PRESPLAN (800-773-7752). We’re here to help.