A one-time registration process is required on your first visit to the
- Click Register Now.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to enter your name, date of birth, ZIP code, and email address.
- For What Best Describes You, select I want to register for the Employee Assistance Program ONLY –
I don't have other coverage with Cigna.
- When you reach the Confirm Your Identity screen
Create a user ID and password that you will use to log on each time you visit the site. Select your security questions, review, and click Finish Registration.
- enter pcusa for Employee's Employer ID; and
- select Employee (member) or Other Person (household member) for Your Relationship to the Employee.
If you have issues registering on the Cigna website, call the customer support line at 800-853-2713. When asked for an ID number or Social Security number, respond, "I don't have it," to connect to a customer service representative.
Once you’ve registered, log in to the Cigna website and select Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Coverage to do the following:
- find work/life balance resources
- schedule a phone consultation with an EAP consultant
- get an authorization for face-to-face visits with a licensed counselor
- find licensed EAP counselors in your area
- live chat with an EAP advocate