Call to Health helps you achieve wholeness by focusing on spiritual, health, financial, and vocational well-being. Here’s how it works.
Access Call to Health on your mobile device
1. Open the iOS App Store on your iPhone or Google Play on your Android device.
2. Search for Limeade and download the app.
3. Open the app and enter the program code: boardofpensions
4. Log in with your username (or email address) and password.
Note: Covered spouses will not receive a welcome email but can go directly to the Call to Health website to register.
Log on to the Call to Health website within two weeks of completing a challenge to record it. Select the challenge tile, click Get Started, click on the visit or completion date, and click +Track to receive your points.
Except for your preventive exam, you must record completed challenges within two weeks.
Track your progress by clicking on My Points at the top of the home page. To see what you've done so far, click Points History.
There are three levels you can achieve when you participate in Call to Health. In addition, employees who register on the Call to Health website for the first time and complete the Well-Being Assessment receive a $50 Tango card, which can be redeemed for gift cards or used to make charitable donations.
Complete the following challenges to earn at least 1,000 points:
You can participate in group coaching programs, via live and recorded webinars, as well as one-on-one telephone coaching. Group programs are organized under four themes or pillars: Contribution & Sustainability, Growth & Development, Health & Fitness, and Money & Prosperity, while one-on-one coaching is customized to you. Each coaching program takes six weeks to complete.
- You'll receive 10 points per week each week you complete a weekly webinar or weekly coaching call and complete a follow-up survey.
- You'll receive 250 points when you complete one entire group program in any of the four pillars. You can participate in as many programs as you’d like, but you will receive 250 completion points for only one program under each pillar.
- You'll receive 250 points when you complete a one-on-one coaching program. As with group coaching, you can participate in as many one-on-one programs as you’d like, but you’ll only receive 250 completion points for your first program.