I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
Welcome to a new year of health and wholeness,
December 5, 2017, through November 16, 2018!
Why Call to Health?
We are each called to wholeness — to live life abundantly.
Our health is central to this call; so, too, are our spiritual, financial, and vocational gifts. When these key dimensions of our lives are in balance, we are better able to serve others and share God’s love with the world. That’s why Call to Health promotes wholeness in each of us.
What’s the Same
- The engaging website,
- Required and optional challenges for points
Required: Well-Being Assessment and an annual preventive exam*
Optional: Continuing optional challenges, such as Know Your Numbers and vision exams
- Lower medical deductibles (individual and family) for 2018 when the member reaches 1,000 points
- A $100 Amazon gift card for members who reach 2,000 points
- A $100 Amazon gift card for covered spouses who reach 1,000 points
- One-on-one Ignite Your Life coaching for members and covered spouses
* For those younger than 50, preventive exams are required only once every 24 months. If you are under 50 and had a physical last year, to receive credit and points for meeting this requirement, enter the date of the visit and the name of your physician where prompted, even if you entered the same information and received points for it last year.
- New and improved challenges, to help keep you motivated in tending to all aspects of well-being
- More coaching programs to help you make positive changes in your life — and stick with them
Tips for Completing Call to Health
1. Promptly record any preventive visits you have or challenges you participate in. In many instances, you have a limited time to record challenge completion — noted in the challenge.
2. Engage your covered spouse, if applicable, in challenges you both enjoy. Be sure he or she registers on
calltohealth.org, records challenge completions, and earns a $100 Amazon gift card.
3. Check out the Ignite Your Life coaching options for yourself and your covered spouse.
4. Return to calltohealth.org often! New challenges are added quarterly, and it can be difficult to accumulate enough points if you wait until the final weeks of the program. And ongoing participation in Call to Health can help you develop health habits you’ve long deferred.
5. To learn more and preview some new challenges, check out
Answer the Call to Health on pensions.org.
Who May Participate?
Call to Health is available to members with medical coverage through the Highmark PPO and EPO.
Call to Health is
not available to members enrolled in Triple-S, GeoBlue, or the Medicare Supplement Plan.
About Your Privacy