Step away from daily work to examine wholeness through the spiritual, health, financial, and vocational areas of your life at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center, in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, August 21, 22, and 23.
Well-Being Retreat — hosted by Board University in partnership with the Presbyterian Foundation and its subsidiary, New Covenant Trust Company — offers a number of enhancements for 2017:
- Participation is now open to ALL active and retired Benefits Plan members, along with their spouses and survivors.
- For those arriving early, a community-building service project is planned for Monday morning.
- While many of the most popular workshops and speakers will be returning for Well-Being Retreat 2017, exciting new workshops have been added, including Spiritual Direction — The Who, What, Where, When, and Why; Your “Conflict” Script and How To Change It; Emotion as Motion; The Core of Building Confidence; The Story of Our Lives: What Will Our Legacy Be?; Finishing Well: Healthcare Decisions at the End of Life; and Understanding Stewardship in Racial and Ethnic Communities.
- Attendees may register, at no cost, for individualized spiritual direction — “an encounter that explores a deeper relationship with the spiritual aspect of being human.” (sdiworld.org)
- Active Benefits Plan members and covered spouses can earn Call to Health points for attending.
In addition, the Board is delighted to welcome the Reverend Dr. Cleophus J. LaRue Jr., the Francis Landey Patton Professor of Homiletics at Princeton Theological Seminary, as the preacher for the Well-Being Retreat’s opening and closing worship services.
Learn more in the pensions.org article Registration Now Open: Well-Being Retreat 2017. Or visit Well-Being Retreat at pensions.org for more information, including registration details, links to the program agenda, speaker profiles, and frequently asked questions.
There’s still time to reserve your spot, but space is limited. Don’t miss out! Registration for Well-Being Retreat 2017 closes July 31.