It’s time for employers to begin updating their Employer Agreements for 2018.
Now through October 13, employers should log on to Benefits Connect to review, update, and submit their Agreements for 2018. Through this process, employers select benefits to offer employees during fall annual enrollment for coverage effective January 1 the following year.
Employers may refer to the following resources to help answer questions:
- Expanded pensions.org section Selecting 2018 Benefits, which includes things to consider, information about benefit groups, Benefits Connect instructions, and helpful case studies
- Guide to Selecting 2018 Benefits, with detailed instructions to complete the Employer Agreement
- Selecting 2018 Benefits video, for a 90-second overview of the Employer Agreement process
- Considerations for Selecting Benefits: Building Your Employer Agreement web tutorial, which reviews how to decide who will be covered, what benefits to offer, and how much employers and employees will pay toward the cost of benefits
- Creating Your Employer Agreement web tutorial, which walks through the process on Benefits Connect of reviewing, updating, and submitting the Employer Agreement
Now through October 13, employers should log on to Benefits Connect and choose Employer Agreement to review, update, and submit their Agreements for 2018. These benefits selections will detail benefits coverage available for employees to elect during annual enrollment through Benefits Connect October 30—November 17, 2017.
Employers who have questions about the benefits available to employees or the benefits selection process may contact the Board at 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).