I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
— John 10:10
Welcome to a new year of health and wholeness with Call to Health. This new program year runs December 4, 2018, through November 15, 2019.
Why Call to Health?
We are each called to wholeness — to live life abundantly.
Our health is central to this call; so, too, are our spiritual, financial, and vocational gifts. When these key dimensions of our lives are in balance, we are better able to serve others and share God’s love with the world. That’s why Call to Health promotes wholeness in each of us.
Read testimonials from Call to Health participants that detail how the program has impacted their lives in a variety of transformative ways.
Call to Health is available to members and their spouses with medical coverage through the PPO, EPO, and HDHP. It is not available to members enrolled in Triple-S, GeoBlue, or the Medicare Supplement Plan.
How it works
You can access the Call to Health website on your desktop browser, or on your mobile device with the Limeade app. First-time users must register.
When using the mobile app, open it and enter the program code boardofpensions; then log in with your username and password.
Once you are registered, take the following steps to complete the program:
- Take the Well-Being Assessment (300 points). Your Well-Being Assessment gives a summary of your strengths and recommends goals to work on for better health and well-being.
- Get your preventive exam* and record it (400 points).
- Join optional challenges and earn points (noted in the challenge description).
- Be sure to start early and earn enough points to lower your deductibles and receive gift cards.
- Continue to take on new challenges. Gradually increase your goals to get stronger and healthier.
*For those younger than 50, preventive exams are required only once every 24 months. If you are under 50 and had a physical last year, to receive credit and points for meeting this requirement, enter the date of the visit and the name of your physician where prompted, even if you entered the same information and received points for it last year.
Earn lower deductibles and gift cards
Complete Call to Health and receive
- reduced individual and family medical deductibles (as much as 30 percent lower) for 2020 when members reach 1,000 points;
- a $50 Tango gift card* for members who register for the first time on the Call to Health website and complete the Well-Being Assessment;
- a $50 Tango gift card for members who reach 1,500 points;
- another $50 Tango gift card for members who reach 2,000 points;
- a $100 Tango gift card for covered spouses who reach 1,000 points.
Tango gift cards can be redeemed from vendors that focus on healthy living or used to make charitable donations.
*Recipients are responsible for reporting the gift card amount as taxable income when filing their tax returns.
Tips for completing Call to Health
1. Promptly record any preventive visits you have or challenges you complete. In many instances, you have a limited time to record this information (noted in the challenge).
2. Engage your covered spouse, if applicable, in challenges you both enjoy. Be sure he or she registers on
the Call to Health website and records challenge completions.
3. Check out the Ignite Your Life coaching options for yourself and your covered spouse.
4. Return to the Call to Health website often. New challenges are added quarterly, and it can be difficult to accumulate enough points if you wait until the final weeks of the program. And ongoing participation in Call to Health can help you develop good health habits.
About your privacy
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal data, including personally identifiable information. All personal health information is protected and secure in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and is collected and used for medical management purposes only. For details regarding the Board’s use of personal information, read