If you haven’t yet completed Call to Health* for 2019, here are five reasons to answer the call today:
- When you register for the first time and complete the confidential Well-Being Assessment, you’ll receive a $50 Tango card. This card can be redeemed for gift cards from vendors that offer healthy products or used to make charitable donations to well-known organizations — you decide how to spend it.
- You can reduce your 2020 medical deductibles by up to one-third when you complete Level 1 (1,000 points). Even if you usually have few medical expenses, an accident or a sudden illness could lead to costly bills; a reduced deductible means the Medical Plan will begin paying for covered expenses sooner.
- You’ll get a $50 Tango card when you complete Level 2 (1,500 points) and another $50 Tango card when you complete Level 3 (2,000 points). Your covered spouse will receive a $100 Tango card when he or she completes Level 1.
- Call to Health participants are more likely to get preventive checkups and screenings, which are among the most important things you can do for your health and well-being.
- Most importantly, Call to Health challenges can help you grow in all areas of well-being — spiritual, health, financial, and vocational — on the journey toward wholeness.
*Call to Health is available to employees and their spouses with medical coverage through the Board of Pensions; it is not available to members enrolled in Triple-S, GeoBlue, or the Medicare Supplement Plan.