The Getting in Shape Fiscally seminar exists to inform and educate plan members, seminarians, and their guests on better ways to manage their personal finances as a component of well-being. As a result of the seminar, participants will be able to
- define their current income and net worth;
- develop a plan to better use their benefits;
- define effective salary, terms of call, and taxation issues;
- establish a routine for debt reduction, saving, and investing for themselves (and their families); and
- analyze their current estate plans.
* This seminar fulfills one application requirement for the Minister Educational
Debt Assistance Program.
If registration is closed, register for the wait list. If seats become available, you will be informed.
November 3, 2017
Registration closed. Wait list available.
February 8, 2018
Registration Open: Week of November 6, 2017–January 26, 2018
March 10, 2018
Registration Open: Week of December 4, 2017–February 23, 2018
March 17, 2018
Registration Open: Week of December 4, 2017–March 2, 2018
More seminar dates will be announced soon.