Church workers often are the last to seek help for themselves, especially monetary help. But sometimes when urgent financial needs arise, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) workers need our help.
Your gift to the Assistance Program of the Board of Pensions will help sustain its ministry of
- assisting PC(USA) pastors, other church workers, and their families during times of urgent financial need;
- helping retired church workers and their surviving covered partners who need income or housing support; and
- providing vocational, leadership, and other training support to pastors, strengthening church leadership for the future.
Funded through gifts, bequests, income from endowments, and half the Christmas Joy Offering, the Assistance Program does not receive Benefits Plan dues. The Assistance Program has provided more than 1,350 grants a year.
There are several ways to give to the Assistance Program. To learn more, click on the links on the left to learn how to make these types of gifts to the Assistance Program:
- gifts that help now (current use gifts)
- gifts that bear fruit later (deferred gifts)
- gifts that give back (life income gifts)
Remember, gifts of any size are greatly appreciated.
For more information, please contact the Assistance Program Funds
800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN), ext. 7300
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Assistance Program Funds Development Office
2000 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298