Church workers often are the last to seek help for themselves, especially monetary help. But sometimes unexpected, pressing financial needs arise, and Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) workers need our help.
Your gift to
the Assistance Program of the Board of Pensions will help sustain its ministry of
- helping retired church workers and their surviving spouses who need income or housing support; and
- assisting PC(USA) pastors, other church workers, and their families during times of financial and vocational need.
The Assistance Program is an expression of God's desire for the wholeness and well-being of all creation — not least those who are called to serve the Church.
Funded through gifts, bequests, income from endowments, and half the Christmas Joy Offering, the Assistance Program is not supported by dues. The Assistance Program provides nearly 1,000 grants a year.
There are several ways to give to the Assistance Program. To learn more, click on the links at left to learn how to make these types of gifts to the Assistance Program:
- gifts that help now (current use gifts)
- gifts that bear fruit later (deferred gifts)
- gifts that give back (life income gifts)
Remember, gifts of any size are greatly appreciated.
For more information, please contact the Assistance Program Funds
800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN), ext. 7300
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Assistance Program Funds Development Office
2000 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298