If you are new to the Benefits Plan or have been out of the plan for a year or more, you must complete an enrollment application. Visit the Eligibility for the Benefits Plan page for more information.
If your employer participates in the Affiliated Benefits Program, please contact your employer for enrollment options.
Reporting Changes in Service, Status, or Salary
The following changes in service should be reported to the Board within 30 days of the change:
- You have accepted employment at a new church or employing organization.
- Your position, benefits, or compensation has changed at your current church or employing organization.
In addition to updating your existing benefits, you also may be eligible to enroll in optional benefits as the result of the change.
To report a change in service, status, or salary, complete the appropriate form and submit it within 30 days of the change:
- Service Change form to report a new service at a church or employing organization
- Change in Employment Status form to report any changes in hours, employment classification, or Benefits Plan participation at your current church or employing organization
- Change of Salary form for changes in salary, including retroactive adjustments
The form must be signed by an authorized representative of the church or employing organization.
Your church treasurer or business administrator may mail or fax the completed, signed paper forms to
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
2000 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298
The Board will only make adjustments to hours, employment classification, or salary for the current year or immediate preceding year.