“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s.” (Matthew 22:21)
Terms of call and clergy taxes can be complicated. This one-day seminar is designed for those who work with church finances.
The Render unto Caesar seminar educates treasurers, administrators, active clergy (ministers or lay pastors), and mid council leaders about the Benefits Plan of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), structuring terms of call to be more cost-effective, and clergy tax issues. As a result of the seminar, participants will be able to
- find Board resources to help them in their role;
- summarize benefits available through the Board of Pensions;
- define clergy tax and housing allowance basics;
- recognize the benefits of reimbursements versus allowances;
- illustrate structuring terms of call and calculating effective salary; and
- identify the benefits of saving for retirement with the Retirement Savings Plan of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), a
If registration is closed, register for the wait list. If seats become available, you will be informed.
February 24, 2018
Registration closed. Wait list available.
March 7, 2018
Registration open December 4, 2017–February 23, 2018
March 14, 2018
Registration open December 4, 2017– March 2, 2018
Registration is not yet available for these seminar dates. However, they are confirmed with Board University.
October 23, 2018
Registration open July 9–October 5, 2018