“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s.” (Matthew 22:21)
Terms of call and clergy taxes can be complicated. This one-day seminar is designed for those who work with church finances.
The Render unto Caesar seminar educates treasurers, administrators, active clergy (ministers or lay pastors), and mid council leaders about the Benefits Plan of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), structuring terms of call to be more cost-effective, and clergy tax issues. As a result of the seminar, participants will be able to
- find Board resources to help them in their role;
- summarize benefits available through the Board of Pensions;
- define clergy tax and housing allowance basics;
- recognize the benefits of reimbursements versus allowances;
- illustrate structuring terms of call and calculating effective salary; and
- identify the benefits of saving for retirement with the Retirement Savings Plan of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), a
If registration is closed, register for the wait list. If seats become available, you will be informed.
October 23, 2018
Registration open week of July 16–October 5, 2018
More seminar dates will be announced soon.