The Getting in Shape Fiscally one-day seminar informs and educates plan members, seminarians, and their guests on better ways to manage their personal finances as a component of well-being. Seminar attendees will be able to
- define their current income and net worth;
- develop a plan to better use their benefits;
- define effective salary, terms of call, and taxation issues;
- establish a routine for debt reduction, saving, and investing for themselves (and their families); and
- analyze their current estate plans.
* This seminar fulfills one application requirement for the Minister Educational Debt Assistance Program.
October 26, 2018
Registration open July 9–October 5, 2018
November 1, 2018
Registration open July 16–October 12, 2018