The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The Board of Pensions does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
The Medical Plan provides
- free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with the Board of Pensions, such as
- qualified sign-language interpreters; and
- written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats); and
- free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as
- qualified interpreters; and
- information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact the Civil Rights Coordinator.
If you believe that the Board of Pensions has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with
Civil Rights Coordinator
2000 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
800–868–1019, 800–537–7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).
있습니다. 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN)번으로