It's easier than ever to get help when you need it, from handling everyday stress and anxiety, to dealing with disasters and other traumatic events, to achieving better work/life balance, with the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) website,
Through mycigna.com, members enrolled in the active Medical Plan and anyone living in their household can
- find information and resources;
- schedule a phone call with an EAP consultant;
- get an authorization for face-to-face visits with a licensed counselor;
- find licensed EAP counselors in their area; and
- live chat with an EAP consultant.
A one-time registration process is required on the first visit to mycigna.com:
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to enter your name, date of birth, ZIP code, and email address, clicking
Next after completing each step.
What Best Describes You, select
I want to register for the Employee Assistance Program ONLY –
I don’t have other coverage with Cigna.
- When you reach the Confirm Your Identity screen
Create a user ID and password that you will use to log on each time you visit the site. Select your security questions, review, and click
- enter pcusa for Employee’s Employer ID; and
- select Employee (member) or Other Person (household member) for Your Relationship to the Employee.
If you or a member of your household has any problems with the EAP registration process, call the customer support line at 800-853-2713. When asked for an ID number or Social Security number, simply state, “I don’t have it,” to connect to a customer service representative.
Note: Mycigna.com replaces cignabehavioral.com. When typing cignabehavioral.com in their internet browser, users will be taken to a temporary page with links to register and find resources on the new site.
To learn more about the EAP, visit the
Employee Assistance Program page on pensions.org or call 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).