It's easier than ever to get help when you need it, from handling everyday stress and anxiety, to dealing with disasters and other traumatic events, to achieving better work/life balance, with the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) website, mycigna.com.
Through mycigna.com, members enrolled in the active Medical Plan and anyone living in their household can
- find information and resources;
- schedule a phone call with an EAP consultant;
- get an authorization for face-to-face visits with a licensed counselor;
- find licensed EAP counselors in their area; and
- live chat with an EAP consultant.
A one-time registration process is required on the first visit to mycigna.com:
- Click Register Now.
- Enter the personal information requested.
- Confirm your identity (use pcusa for Primary Customer's Employer ID).
- Create a user ID and password. You will then use this user ID and password to log on each time you visit the site.
Note: Mycigna.com replaces cignabehavioral.com. When typing cignabehavioral.com in their internet browser, users will be taken to a temporary page with links to register and find resources on the new site.
To learn more about the EAP, visit the Employee Assistance Program page on pensions.org or call 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).