Did you answer the Call to Health by September 30?* Here are some things you should know and a preview of new opportunities ahead:
- The second year of Call to Health ended September 30, 2015. Congratulations to all who answered the Call! Active members in the Medical Plan will receive a personalized postcard in December showing your medical deductibles for 2016. If you answered the Call, you will see your reduced 2016 deductibles on the postcard.
- Through December 31, you can see the health actions you completed at the Call to Health section of myactivehealth.com/pcusa.** However, after October 1, you will not be able to make any updates, including self-reporting health actions completed before September 30. Health actions you completed through September 30, and that may be updated with claims information, such as preventive exams, will continue to be reflected on the site through December 31.
- October 1, 2015 begins a new year for Call to Health.
- We are pleased to announce a new Call to Health website, launching January 5, with information, resources, and new opportunities for health and well-being for members with Highmark and Anthem coverage.
- The time period to complete Call to Health for lower 2017 deductibles will be October 1, 2015, through September 30, 2016.
- As we transition to the new website and ways to complete Call to Health, please remember to make and keep your doctor and dentist appointments. Preventive, vision, and dental exams will still be part of Call to Health. You will be able to record the actions you complete after October 1 when the website launches January 5.
- In addition, you will be able to take advantage of opportunities to take a new well-being assessment and learn ways to be a healthier you!
Look for more information soon. In the meantime, continue to nurture your health and well-being — for yourself, your family, and the entire church community!
*Those enrolled in the Medicare Supplement Plan are not eligible for Call to Health, and should consult their plan's preventive care provisions.
**The myactivehealth.com/pcusa site will not show results for members with Anthem coverage.